Friday, September 1, 2017

Day 28, Friday, September 1, 2017 - Wheeler County RV Park, Fossil, OR, Day 6

Friday, September 1, 2017 - Wheeler County RV Park, Fossil, OR, Day 6, 0 Miles, 448.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

Another slow day. I drove to the center of town and stopped at the Fossil Mercantile for some breakfast stuff - I'm getting tired of cereal. As I walked through the aisles, my phone went nuts. It seems they have an AT&T Micro cell covering the store - while throughout the area I have "no service", in the store I have 5 bars!

I called the Chocorua KOA to make reservations for the "Spring Fling", a New England rally I attended with friends last May. While they have on line reservations, there was no way I could get two sites next to each other using the on line system. So, we will be in sites 45 & 47 May 17 - 20. Feel free to join us!

That was about it for the day. Lots of sitting around reading, and updating my end of the month accounting spreadsheet.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment