Saturday, September 2, 2017

Day 29, Saturday, September 2, 2017 - Wheeler County RV Park, Fossil, OR, Day 7

Moonrise 9/2

Saturday, September 2, 2017 - Wheeler County RV Park, Fossil, OR, Day 7, 0 Miles, 448.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

Another day spend sitting around. I microwaved a Jimmy Dean biscuit, sausage & egg for breakfast. Good for a change, but not even up to McDonald's standards.

I did take a moonrise photo last night & tonight. Better color yesterday, but a better position & size tonight (although more smoke). Oh well, you take what you can get. Tonight's photo at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Since it is the last day for the billing period for my Jetpack, I downloaded the stuff I had been putting off in case I was getting close to going over the 20GB allotment. Not even close - I'm at 14GB. With the way Verizon keeps changing their plans, I may be able to change & save some money, but every time I stop at a store and ask what is available, then tell them what I have, they suggest keeping my current plan.

I finished Richard Layman's Island sitting outside in the shade of the trailer. It is hot, particularly in the sun. My outside thermometer (inside the propane tank cover) is reading 100°F at 3:00. While it isn't that bad in the shade, it is still too warm, even with a light breeze, to sit out in the sun. The AC is running set at 78°F, and is cycling on & off with a bit more on than off.

Dinner was an Amy's Broccoli & Cheddar Bake bowl & a salad.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment