Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day 156, Sunday, January 7, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 49

The Bad Boys Cafe
Sunday, January 7, 2018 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 49, 0 Miles, 3,740.2 Towing Miles For the Trip

I decided to head to the Bad Boys Cafe for breakfast this morning. Had their stuffed biscuits special - 2 biscuits stuffed with sausage, gravy & one egg. (A good healthy breakfast - not!)

After breakfast I finished off my mug of coffee back at the trailer reading forums & blogs, then sat outside reading. I eventually went back in the trailer to change to jeans; with the limited sun & wind, it was a little too cool for the shorts I started the day with.

I dug out the more difficult puzzle my daughter & son-in-law sent me for Christmas. The first one was easy & only took a few minutes to take apart, but the second one was tough. I probably spent a total of 6 - 8 hours over the days since Christmas, but solved it today. Don't look at the photo of the opened puzzle if you want to do it from scratch - the photo gives a big hint. Puzzle photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Later in the day I chatted & drank a glass of wine with Linda, then got a call from Don & Anne. They made it from South Carolina back to Binghamton, NY OK, although they had a full driveway when they got home.

Dinner was a veggie burger & the remainder of the asparagus.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment