Saturday, March 17, 2018

Day 225, Saturday, March 17, 2018 - Gunter Hill Campground, Montgomery, AL, Day 7

The Group Photo
Saturday, March 17, 2018 - Gunter Hill Campground, Montgomery, AL, Day 7 - 0 Miles, 6,359.1 Towing Miles For the Trip

I started the day by making the second blueberry pie. While it browned better (I'm still getting used to the controls on the oven) it boiled over because the frozen blueberries thawed enough that they were too juicy. Still tasted better than the other one which was a bit underdone.

We did a group photo at 11:30. I don't think everyone came, but it was packed! If you want to see a larger version, check the Rally Photos, Page 3.

I lost one of my stainless steel pie pans at the rally. Someone probably picked it up by mistake. I'll have to find a real restaurant supply to get one for the Townsend Rally - aluminum pie pans don't cook the same as the stainless steel ones & I'm used to them.

The pot luck was delicious, as usual, and while I was lucky to get an early place in line & got a piece of my pie, there was plenty of stuff for all.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment